• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Fng

Seth1981

Hi everyone. I wanted to introduce myself. Im not new to Ca but freshly back. Im new to OC but not new to weapons. I CC'd in Ga for years and am excited to get out and educate the population of there rights. I grew up here, have many family in the PD and just out of the military and never once heard about OC. So im studying up and getting flyers, il be at the redlands meet up on the 22nd. See you there.

Iopencarry

Welcome back to Ca Seth,

I read your other post, and if you would take the time to read and understand ALL of our Rights, you would/could be a big help to our cause.
I am most likely one of the most supportive on here of Law Enforcement. That however, stops when they overstep our Rights.
CA is NOT a stop and ID state. They(LOE's) have NO RIGHTS/or POWERS that allow them to stop a person walking down the street and demand ID. They must have RAS that a crime has been/or about to be done.

coolusername2007

Hi everyone. I wanted to introduce myself. Im not new to Ca but freshly back. Im new to OC but not new to weapons. I CC'd in Ga for years and am excited to get out and educate the population of there rights. I grew up here, have many family in the PD and just out of the military and never once heard about OC. So im studying up and getting flyers, il be at the redlands meet up on the 22nd. See you there.

I really do try to avoid feeding the trolls, but somehow have taken an interest in this one. In the Long Beach open carry arrest thread you were singing an entirely different tune.

Ill be sure to help in any way to get OC banned so people need to be certified and I can feel safe knowing that it isnt somebody that is gonna cry because there rights were violated.

So which is it? Are you lying now or where you lying then. Don't answer, everybody knows.

Last edited: