1. I believe this has already been ruled unconstitutional. However, I favor a constitutional amendment establishing term limits. I prefer 6 in the House, 12 in the Senate as independent limits.
2. Tenure? I am not aware of this concept as it applies to Congress. As far as a pension goes, they should be transitioned into the civil service retirement system.
3. Congress should pay all the same taxes we do--including Social Security. If they do that, I don't care a whit whether they collect SS or not.
4. See #2.
5. Congress would just legislate a change in how the CPI is calculated. I suggest linking congressional pay raises to military and civil service pay raises and require a supermajority to pass such raises. Of course, that would require a constitutional amendment.
6. Congress should be offered the same health care options that civil service is--or possibly the military! Yeah, make them participate in Tri-Care. With no priority.
7. This one would be really hard to do with a blanket law/amendment. What does "subject to the same" mean? I like the concept. I just don't see how implementation would work.
8. What contracts are you talking about???