Thread: Berkley Encourages State to Take Look at Gun Laws

Berkley Encourages State to Take Look at Gun Laws

"It isn't that Liberals are ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so" --Ronald Reagan

Campaign Veteran Glock9mmOldStyle's Avatar

Angry Anyone up for a OC outing in Berkley?

I'm in!

Looks like there will be one more email the legislators in Lansing will be hitting the delete button on. Silliness. It's the old "we don't want to take away your 2nd amendment rights!". Well WTF do they think telling us, law abiding Americans that we can't carry a firearm in PUBLIC PLACES, is?!?! It sure the hell ain't Pro-2A!!
    Last edited by scot623; 09-30-2010 at 11:42 PM.

Campaign Veteran Glock9mmOldStyle's Avatar

Angry ARGHHHHHHHH....What A$$HATS!

Quote Originally Posted by scot623 View Post
    Looks like there will be one more email the legislators in Lansing will be hitting the delete button on. Silliness. It's the old "we don't want to take away your 2nd amendment rights!". Well WTF do they think telling us, law abiding Americans that we can't carry a firearm in PUBLIC PLACES, is?!?! It sure the he'll ain't Pro-2A!!
    None of these people have ever opened a history book apparently!

James Madison had their number over 200 years ago: "A Government that does not trust its law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms, is it self unworthy of trust."

I like how they incite that the second amendment is prohibiting citizens from exercising their first amendment.

haha, we pick and choose which amendments we want now?

"Are you sure Hank done it this way?" - Waylon Jennings

the past has shown what the gov and att general will do with little love letter,,,,,, ferndale, taylor, royal oak, now berley and others i am sure have all had the door shut on them. no one with any political skills who wants to stay in office will touch this right now.

but we need to get out and vote people!! and watch for snakes in the grass!!! someday they will get around to "dealing" with us and we need to be ready!

no one is more vulnerable to attack than the person who thinks he has just won the fight!!!!!!!!!!!

see cat at left!!!!

They just want a clarification of the law? What's there to clarify? That's the reason for the CPL? Fingerprinted and photographed by the government to carry a firearm. Not hard to understand.
    Last edited by Jerbear1098; 10-01-2010 at 02:51 PM.
    "It isn't that Liberals are ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so" --Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Jerbear1098 View Post
    They just want a clarification of the law? What's there to clarify? That's the reason for the CPL? Fingerprinted and photographed by the government to carry a firearm. Not hard to understand.
    not everyone who OCs has a CPL

Quote Originally Posted by kyleplusitunes View Post
    I like how they incite that the second amendment is prohibiting citizens from exercising their first amendment.

haha, we pick and choose which amendments we want now?
    If that were true they wouldn't be writting or saying anything! DUH!
    Today JESUS would tell me to sell my coat and buy two Springfield XD Compact 45acp's!

NRA LIFER,GOA,MOC Inc.,CLSD,MCRGO,UAW! MOLON LABE!!

Quote Originally Posted by kyleplusitunes View Post
    not everyone who OCs has a CPL
    And everyone that OC's,without a CPL,can still attend public meetings in public buildings (MCRGO v Ferndale)!Thats very clear!
    Today JESUS would tell me to sell my coat and buy two Springfield XD Compact 45acp's!

NRA LIFER,GOA,MOC Inc.,CLSD,MCRGO,UAW! MOLON LABE!!

Regular Member quarter horseman's Avatar
    This LEO doesnt even know the law. An 18 year old cannot OC at school because he or she cannot get a cpl untill 21. Who's the guy in the suit he just should keep his mouth shut about the laws he thinks he knows. They wont go any where with this in my opinoin.

Thanks for postin the video Bandersnatch
    Last edited by quarter horseman; 10-02-2010 at 05:16 AM.

I'm mad

Watching this video make me mad. we are not trying to change the law we just want to look at it to amend it Thats changing the law!!!!! Let go.. I'm ready to protest right now!!!!
    Only you can save are rights....

It is their right to try to change the law... and it is our right to fight them on this. If we remain vigilent, I don't think it has any chance of getting much support in Lansing.
    Giving up our liberties for safety is the one sure way to let the violent among us win.

"Though defensive violence will always be a 'sad necessity' in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men." -Saint Augustine

Disclaimer I am not a lawyer! Please do not consider anything you read from me to be legal advice.

agreed, its there right to try and change what the don't like or don't understand. cooler heads will prevail! there political double speak will eventally come around to bite them. maybe a council meeting is in order, but i doubt that would do any good.