• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Berkley Encourages State to Take Look at Gun Laws

scot623

Looks like there will be one more email the legislators in Lansing will be hitting the delete button on. Silliness. It's the old "we don't want to take away your 2nd amendment rights!". Well WTF do they think telling us, law abiding Americans that we can't carry a firearm in PUBLIC PLACES, is?!?! It sure the hell ain't Pro-2A!!

Last edited:

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
ARGHHHHHHHH....What A$$HATS!

Looks like there will be one more email the legislators in Lansing will be hitting the delete button on. Silliness. It's the old "we don't want to take away your 2nd amendment rights!". Well WTF do they think telling us, law abiding Americans that we can't carry a firearm in PUBLIC PLACES, is?!?! It sure the he'll ain't Pro-2A!!

None of these people have ever opened a history book apparently!

James Madison had their number over 200 years ago: "A Government that does not trust its law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms, is it self unworthy of trust."

kyleplusitunes

I like how they incite that the second amendment is prohibiting citizens from exercising their first amendment.

haha, we pick and choose which amendments we want now?

NHCGRPR45

the past has shown what the gov and att general will do with little love letter,,,,,, ferndale, taylor, royal oak, now berley and others i am sure have all had the door shut on them. no one with any political skills who wants to stay in office will touch this right now.

but we need to get out and vote people!! and watch for snakes in the grass!!! someday they will get around to "dealing" with us and we need to be ready!

no one is more vulnerable to attack than the person who thinks he has just won the fight!!!!!!!!!!!

Jerbear1098

They just want a clarification of the law? What's there to clarify? That's the reason for the CPL? Fingerprinted and photographed by the government to carry a firearm. Not hard to understand.

Last edited:

quarter horseman

This LEO doesnt even know the law. An 18 year old cannot OC at school because he or she cannot get a cpl untill 21. Who's the guy in the suit he just should keep his mouth shut about the laws he thinks he knows. They wont go any where with this in my opinoin.

Thanks for postin the video Bandersnatch

Last edited:

jasonman17

I'm mad

Watching this video make me mad. we are not trying to change the law we just want to look at it to amend it :banghead: Thats changing the law!!!!! Let go.. I'm ready to protest right now!!!!

DrTodd

Michigan Moderator
It is their right to try to change the law... and it is our right to fight them on this. If we remain vigilent, I don't think it has any chance of getting much support in Lansing.

NHCGRPR45

agreed, its there right to try and change what the don't like or don't understand. cooler heads will prevail! there political double speak will eventally come around to bite them. maybe a council meeting is in order, but i doubt that would do any good.