• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pizza hut delivery victim speaks out

Dreamer

The news report said the Pizza Hut guy was carrying a Glock 22. That Glock chambers a .40S&W cartridge.

I think everyone should ship a box of high-quality self-defense ammo to that Pizza Hut C/O this heroic delivery man. Or maybe send him a gift certificate for a local range in Charlotte. Or an extra magazine. Or an NRA membership...

Support this guy, folks. He's been through a lot, and needs to know that people stand behind him 100%...

Last edited:

Ruger

Occupied Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
Screw the NRA.

I think everyone should ship a box of high-quality self-defense ammo to that Pizza Hut C/O this heroic delivery man. Or maybe send him a gift certificate for a local range in Charlotte. Or an extra magazine. Or an NRA membership...

Don't buy him an NRA membership.

NRA = Judenrat

They donated $4950 to Harry Reid's re-election fund, and they are endorsing Hugh Holliman. COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE.

Buy him a GRNC membership!

Last edited:

farkles

The news report said the Pizza Hut guy was carrying a Glock 22. That Glock chambers a .40S&W cartridge.

Support this guy, folks. He's been through a lot, and needs to know that people stand behind him 100%...

Yep, that is my OC gun, amazing he was CCing such a beast.

Dreamer

I used to CC a Glock 21 :p

Seriously.

I occasionally CC a full-size Para Ordnance S-14.45. Double stack, full-size Government model 1911.

No joke.

With a good rig, and the right wardrobe, you can CC darn near ANYTHING...

Sc0tt

I work at a Domino's and while it got back to my manager that I occasionally keep my weapon in my car she has agreed to keep it on the quiet because if the owner found out he would not only fire me, but the last employee had a can of mace in his car and even though there are no signs on the property about no weapons he would still call the police. I have been delivering pizza since I was 17 and am now 23. I have been robbed twice once at gun point, I feel if I am legaly carring then I have a right to self defence, some people do not agree

cricketdad

I work at a Domino's and while it got back to my manager that I occasionally keep my weapon in my car she has agreed to keep it on the quiet because if the owner found out he would not only fire me, but the last employee had a can of mace in his car and even though there are no signs on the property about no weapons he would still call the police. I have been delivering pizza since I was 17 and am now 23. I have been robbed twice once at gun point, I feel if I am legaly carring then I have a right to self defence, some people do not agree

I disagree, you probably didn't mean what you wrote. Legally carrying doesn't qualify you to a right of self defence, being alive does.