Thread: This link is only good for one day 10/1/10 - audio editing software for free

This link is only good for one day 10/1/10 - audio editing software for free

http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/

This site offers free full version software on a daily basis. I have been using the software from this site for about 4 years and never had an issue with anything I have downloaded from them.

This is a nice audio editing software for those who use voice recorders it is IDEAL for editing so I thought I would share the link.
    - Knowledge is power and there IS strength in numbers -

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
    - Thomas Jefferson

Thanks for the info.

No problem. It is a very good site to check during what I call " morning click ritual ". I check it everyday and I would be willing to bet I have downloaded well over $1,000 bucks worth of free stuff that I might not use everyday but when I need it, I have it, and it was free.
    ** a few of my other interesting clicks are -
    www.woot.com
    www.slickdeals.net
    www.techbargains.com

All good sites for finding quick deals on alot of everyday things.
    - Knowledge is power and there IS strength in numbers -

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
    - Thomas Jefferson

Thanks for the lead. Right now there seems to be a problem connecting to the site where I actually get the software. I'll keep trying.

stay safe.

Fantastic, free audio editing software...

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

If you don't get a chance to score that download, Audacity is always free. It is open source, which means free as in speech AND free as in beer. Works on Linux, Mac or Windows and is one of the best audio editors I have ever used.

I have used it for several years for all of my audio editing needs... whether it be editing audio tracks for a DVD, cutting up band practice or converting portions of MP3's to ringtones, etc.