• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

This link is only good for one day 10/1/10 - audio editing software for free

rotty

http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/

This site offers free full version software on a daily basis. I have been using the software from this site for about 4 years and never had an issue with anything I have downloaded from them.

This is a nice audio editing software for those who use voice recorders it is IDEAL for editing so I thought I would share the link.

rotty

No problem. It is a very good site to check during what I call " morning click ritual ". I check it everyday and I would be willing to bet I have downloaded well over $1,000 bucks worth of free stuff that I might not use everyday but when I need it, I have it, and it was free.
** a few of my other interesting clicks are -
www.woot.com
www.slickdeals.net
www.techbargains.com

All good sites for finding quick deals on alot of everyday things.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Thanks for the lead. Right now there seems to be a problem connecting to the site where I actually get the software. I'll keep trying.

stay safe.

daddy4count

Fantastic, free audio editing software...

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

If you don't get a chance to score that download, Audacity is always free. It is open source, which means free as in speech AND free as in beer. Works on Linux, Mac or Windows and is one of the best audio editors I have ever used.

I have used it for several years for all of my audio editing needs... whether it be editing audio tracks for a DVD, cutting up band practice or converting portions of MP3's to ringtones, etc.