Thread: Where's the Beef?

Where's the Beef?

Hey Calguns and Sam Wolanyk:

I keep google searching for a newspaper article regarding Sam's victory, or a press release from SDPD and find nothing. I am also searching for a copy of the judges' approved stipulation.

Is it possible for me to have the courts name and location, so that I may request a copy of the filed judgement? Do you have a Notice of Entry of Judgement?

Sam's case is very interesting to me, and in court proceedings, there is always lots of knowledge to be gleaned from the final court order.

Please, help me out here! After all, it is a matter of public record unless the judge placed a gag order on the proceedings and judgements.

markm

The beef??? ummmm Lady Gaga is wearing it. eewwww
    A citizen may not be required to offer a ―good and substantial reason-- why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The right‘s existence is all the reason he needs.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkBofRAdvocate View Post
    Hey Calguns and Sam Wolanyk:

I keep google searching for a newspaper article regarding Sam's victory, or a press release from SDPD and find nothing. I am also searching for a copy of the judges' approved stipulation.

Is it possible for me to have the courts name and location, so that I may request a copy of the filed judgement? Do you have a Notice of Entry of Judgement?

Sam's case is very interesting to me, and in court proceedings, there is always lots of knowledge to be gleaned from the final court order.

Please, help me out here! After all, it is a matter of public record unless the judge placed a gag order on the proceedings and judgements.

markm
    I thought I came to wrongs channel or this isn't the Poultry Dept. So, I double checking this link's here for the right Dept.

Howdy markm, how are you? I'm fine.

I never heard of gag ordered after the case is closed but court order sealed. (Please notice from PDF at page 2, #8 about the definition of “unloaded”) LOL

However, the Defendants have within 30 days for court appeal and that is may why the Plaintiff's code of silence and/or non-disclosure agreement between them.

I was wonder if this same Wolanyk (#4) from other case?