• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Where's the Beef?

markm

Hey Calguns and Sam Wolanyk:

I keep google searching for a newspaper article regarding Sam's victory, or a press release from SDPD and find nothing. I am also searching for a copy of the judges' approved stipulation.

Is it possible for me to have the courts name and location, so that I may request a copy of the filed judgement? Do you have a Notice of Entry of Judgement?

Sam's case is very interesting to me, and in court proceedings, there is always lots of knowledge to be gleaned from the final court order.

Please, help me out here! After all, it is a matter of public record unless the judge placed a gag order on the proceedings and judgements.

markm

Wc

Hey Calguns and Sam Wolanyk:

I keep google searching for a newspaper article regarding Sam's victory, or a press release from SDPD and find nothing. I am also searching for a copy of the judges' approved stipulation.

Is it possible for me to have the courts name and location, so that I may request a copy of the filed judgement? Do you have a Notice of Entry of Judgement?

Sam's case is very interesting to me, and in court proceedings, there is always lots of knowledge to be gleaned from the final court order.

Please, help me out here! After all, it is a matter of public record unless the judge placed a gag order on the proceedings and judgements.

markm

I thought I came to wrongs channel or this isn't the Poultry Dept. So, I double checking this link's here for the right Dept.

Howdy markm, how are you? I'm fine.

I never heard of gag ordered after the case is closed but court order sealed. (Please notice from PDF at page 2, #8 about the definition of “unloaded”) LOL

However, the Defendants have within 30 days for court appeal and that is may why the Plaintiff's code of silence and/or non-disclosure agreement between them.

I was wonder if this same Wolanyk (#4) from other case?