• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hoslter for Bersa

hogeaterf6

Looking for a better holster for my Bersa Thunder .380 plus, 15 round clip. Like to have one that sits low on the hip instead of riding high. One that will work with a belt. Any leads? I have a nice padded one which makes it nice to put in my truck door and saddle bag.

DragonLW

Attachments

• fuglyblack_bersa_thun_380.jpg
    fuglyblack_bersa_thun_380.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:

KIX

I just picked up an inexpensive Fobus holster today and LOVE IT! Also for my Bersa Thunder .380.

I have a few other holsters and even though I've only worn it a day, it is REALLY comfortable. I'm a rather large (portly) fellow and a few friends today thought it didn't even look like I was carrying wearing only a T-shirt and it's an outside the belt holster. Usually I print pretty easy that way.

http://www.fobusholster.com/products/BERSA_THUNDER_380_PADDLE_HOLSTER-22-0.html

Jonathan

Attachments

• bs2.jpg
    bs2.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 69