• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Any one know about Cool Crest?

Big Boy

Any one OC'ed at Cool Crest in Independence, Mo before? My GF wants to go. I know they are rather family oriented. My GF has no problem with me OC'ing, but I know I will get my ass chewed like no other if I get us kicked out of there...

HYRYSC

Typically if it is not posted, then you will be OK. Please check your local ordinances to ensure that OC is legal in your location, other than that, its up to the establishment.

I know that I have OC'ed in many places that I have heard from others as being anti-gun, but if its not posted, I OC.

Big Boy

Thank you, I know this, and I know the laws.

I was asking if any one had any personal experience with Cool Crest, as I have no problems leaving somewhere that is against my 2A rights, but my GF does not share my sentiment.

glockdnloaded

Imo, bad idea, asking for trouble. Lots of kids and uninformed parents will probably just cause a ruckus. CC would be the better way to go. But like i said, that's just my opinion.

Imo, bad idea, asking for trouble. Lots of kids and uninformed parents will probably just cause a ruckus. CC would be the better way to go. But like i said, that's just my opinion.

How are we to educate the public if we run around hiding our weapons and ourselves in the shadows like we are criminals. I say if it is not posted go for it.

Big Boy

I decided not to in the end. Carried for the rest of the date then left it in the car when we went in. After playing, I doubt I would have had any troubles there at all if I had just carried.