• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

October Tidewater OC dinner - 10/7/2010 Chili's Hampton 7pm

45acpForMe

Ok, I said I didn't have time to post but here it goes:

Chili's
1066 W Mercury Blvd.
Hampton, VA 23666

telephone-grn.gif
757-825-0348

http://www.chilis.com/EN/locations/Pages/LocationLanding.aspx?RestaurantId=408.002.0060&Tab=0&OnlineEnabled=True

Last edited:

Wolf_shadow

Activist Member
Doubt I'll be able to make it. It's kinda hard to get off work and make it to Hampton from the Eastern Shore on a week night.:cry:
You all have fun though.:cool:

ocholsteroc

ah I would really like to come but on thrusday nights I have class :( I get out at 7:10 and by the time I drove to hampton it be later. I know where it is, (for me) exit 263b less than a mile from exit.

Last edited:

45acpForMe

I chose the Hampton Chili's hoping for more people from the southside would be able to attend. (I actually prefer the Newport News Chili's) With less than a week's notice I figured it may be a smaller crowd. Attend if you can, if not we will have other dinners in the future. :)

I wants me some baby-back-baby-back-baby-back ribs!!! Or a fajita I haven't decided yet. :)

Mechman

Tidewater OC dinner still planned...

I will try to make it...if I feel okay after seeing the dentist that afternoon!!

Average Dad

Gonna try to make it..

Put me down as definite "try". If work and Mrs don't get in the way I'm planning on it.

BTW Anybody know where I can get ahold of the Open Carry cards You guys talk about?

t33j

MSC 45ACP

Put me down as a definite 'maybe'. Weeknight and kids' schedules are factors. I know Bridget can't make it up, she's in Norfolk and doesn't get out during the week due to her class schedule.

mike

darthmord

I would love to bring the Mrs along but we both will be busy that evening with our SCA meeting that starts @ 7:30pm.

Not to mention that traffic that time of night getting through the HRBT... :banghead:

Good luck and have fun for us. :)