• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

October Tidewater OC dinner - 10/7/2010 Chili's Hampton 7pm

45acpForMe

Ok I count around 10 + or minus a few.

I called Chili's and asked for a table for 12 just in case more show up.

1 ... 45acpForMe
1 ... T33J
1 ... youngck
1 ... Mechman
2 ... HardChrome
1 ... Average Dad
1 ... MSC 45ACP
1 ... fully_armed_biker
1 ... kimbercarrier
------------------------
10 with a few more possible

45acpForMe

Well we had four people not show up but four others fill their spots so 10 it was. :)

The service was a bit slow but food and conversation were good. It was nice to meet Average Dad (& average daughter) :) My youngest daughter usually likes to attend our OC dinners but she was with her mom tonight.
I had fun as usual and look forward to the next time. :monkey

Edited to add: While kimbercarrier and I were waiting for everyone else a man from Georgia asked us if we were LEO so we talked to him about OC in VA and elsewhere. I gave him one of my cards and kimbercarrier wrote down a Georgia website. It was nice to talk to him and his wife & daughter stood there listening too. His daughter was a bit bored but his wife seemed just as interested.

Last edited: