Thread: Impact Guns in Ogden, Utah.

Cool Impact Guns in Ogden, Utah.

I regularly open carry. I currently do not have a concealed weapons permit. One thing that I dislike about the pistol I carry is that it only carries 10 rounds in the magazine. I have been drooling over this FNP .45 auto. This pistol is the size of my baby eagle but holds 15 rounds in the mag. I have been looking at it there for a long time. The guys there have a "fire it before you buy it" program. They handed me 5 rounds to put through the rental model. I loved it. I currently have an AK 47 on layaway there. So as soon as I get that off layaway (which is awesome!!!) I will be picking up my new FNP. WWW.IMPACTGUNS.COM they have pricing on hundreds of fire arms. They also can order just about any firearm out there, even if it is not on their page. Just be careful not to drool on your keyboard
    Last edited by ButchKassidy; 10-01-2010 at 08:16 PM.

Check out their web page, they have all of their prices online

Shameless plug?

Welcome to OCDO!
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." Robert A. Heinlein

Welcome to OCDO
    Zach
    "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity"

Fnp

Quote Originally Posted by ButchKassidy View Post
    I regularly open carry. I currently do not have a concealed weapons permit. One thing that I dislike about the pistol I carry is that it only carries 10 rounds in the magazine. I have been drooling over this FNP .45 auto. This pistol is the size of my baby eagle but holds 15 rounds in the mag. I have been looking at it there for a long time. The guys there have a "fire it before you buy it" program. They handed me 5 rounds to put through the rental model. I loved it. I currently have an AK 47 on layaway there. So as soon as I get that off layaway (which is awesome!!!) I will be picking up my new FNP. WWW.IMPACTGUNS.COM they have pricing on hundreds of fire arms. They also can order just about any firearm out there, even if it is not on their page. Just be careful not to drool on your keyboard
    I like the FNP's also. I considered one when I bought my NIB SIG P229R Elite. It's a .40 and holds 12+1. I Don't know if they have a demo at Impact Guns but they did allow me to have it shipped to them for a small fee. The P229R is just small enough for concealed carry when necessary and large enough that it is fun to shoot all day. Have fun with that FNP and let me know how you like it long term. I have been eyeballing them for a while.