• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Impact Guns in Ogden, Utah.

ButchKassidy

I regularly open carry. I currently do not have a concealed weapons permit. One thing that I dislike about the pistol I carry is that it only carries 10 rounds in the magazine. I have been drooling over this FNP .45 auto. This pistol is the size of my baby eagle but holds 15 rounds in the mag. I have been looking at it there for a long time. The guys there have a "fire it before you buy it" program. They handed me 5 rounds to put through the rental model. I loved it. I currently have an AK 47 on layaway there. So as soon as I get that off layaway (which is awesome!!!) I will be picking up my new FNP. WWW.IMPACTGUNS.COM they have pricing on hundreds of fire arms. They also can order just about any firearm out there, even if it is not on their page. Just be careful not to drool on your keyboard

Last edited:

kirkaroberts

Fnp

I regularly open carry. I currently do not have a concealed weapons permit. One thing that I dislike about the pistol I carry is that it only carries 10 rounds in the magazine. I have been drooling over this FNP .45 auto. This pistol is the size of my baby eagle but holds 15 rounds in the mag. I have been looking at it there for a long time. The guys there have a "fire it before you buy it" program. They handed me 5 rounds to put through the rental model. I loved it. I currently have an AK 47 on layaway there. So as soon as I get that off layaway (which is awesome!!!) I will be picking up my new FNP. WWW.IMPACTGUNS.COM they have pricing on hundreds of fire arms. They also can order just about any firearm out there, even if it is not on their page. Just be careful not to drool on your keyboard

I like the FNP's also. I considered one when I bought my NIB SIG P229R Elite. It's a .40 and holds 12+1. I Don't know if they have a demo at Impact Guns but they did allow me to have it shipped to them for a small fee. The P229R is just small enough for concealed carry when necessary and large enough that it is fun to shoot all day. Have fun with that FNP and let me know how you like it long term. I have been eyeballing them for a while.