• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Oct 2 National carry a gun day

Iopencarry

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=99741959109&ref=mf

If you have a concealed weapon permit, carry concealed, if not carry open. On October 2nd we want every legal gun owner in the United States of America where it’s legal, to carry thier firearm. Please forward this to every gun toting friend you have. Forward to gun magazines and Radio talk shows if you have contacts in those areas.

Wc

Because...

Why does the original post say that only if one does not have a concealed carry permit should one open carry?

Because the concealed carry permit is a afraid to open carry?

Iopencarry

All I did was copy and paste for those that do not have facebook,

My thinking, on their behalf,(not sure) is that in some states if you have a CCW, on the permit it might stat that you can not OC?

Has anyone heard of this?

ryanburbridge

All I did was copy and paste for those that do not have facebook,

My thinking, on their behalf,(not sure) is that in some states if you have a CCW, on the permit it might stat that you can not OC?

Has anyone heard of this?

No. But I have heard of a woman loosing her Conceal permit because she OCed. I read and saw the vid on the OC main page.