• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

S.E. Idaho O.C. Report

jimd_21

Well since their is very few posters from this area of the state, I guess i will be the first to post some of my experience's.

Today;

Blackfoot;
Walmart
Snake River Sinclair

Pocatello;
Bed Bath & Beyond (My Fav Store)
The Old Sportsmans Warehouse, Now the Halloween Store ( Pretty cool store)
Texas Roadhouse (for only 15 min. got tired of waiting for a table)
Chilies
Carmike 10 theater ( Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole 3-D.....Movie wasn't that good but
3-d effects were awesome)

All this with my girlfriend and my 2 daughters....not 1 issue, no stares, nothing. Was a really good Date night.

jimd_21

10-2-10

Well today;

Blackfoot

Walmart, about 2 hours of wandering and shopping during their case good sale, the store was packed and not 1 issue.

pretty boring day only hit 1 store but hey, it's the thought that counts right.....lol

jimd_21

Kinda feel like a loner here in S.E. Idaho. Got groups out west and up north but seem like i am the only 1 in this part of the state. Guess it will take some time.

Love this Slogan and going to use it........Carry On.

ecocks

Friend Mark May in Blackfoot. There are a couple of folks in Twin Falls as well.

jimd_21

10/16/2010

Well another good day OC'ing in Blackfoot,

First stop was Ridley's for a few groceries,
Second Stop was the liquor Store,
Third Stop was Subway (had a good conversation with another customer about my side-arm...he asked if it was a para-ordiance...I told him no it was a S&W Sigma .40. He asked how many in the mag, and i told him 14 + 1 in the tube. He liked it and told me a story how he had to sell his to pay for his kids medical.)
Fourth was Snake River Sinclair.

Great Day.

jimd_21