• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Aaron Rodgers supports Open Carry

He showed up at Starbucks. Talked to him, he said he supports open carry. He also asked who he should vote for, we told him Walker. I am however, a Cowboys fan.

Last edited:
I contacted Eric Peterson at NBC 26 and told him about Aaron Rodgers pro open carry statements. He said they might try and contact Rodgers and see if they can do a story on it.

anmut

I contacted Eric Peterson at NBC 26 and told him about Aaron Rodgers pro open carry statements. He said they might try and contact Rodgers and see if they can do a story on it.

Very nice, however I think that the NFL/Packers probably have a very strict policy about players voicing views on anything else besides football.

WisconsinPI

Rodgers comment

I was at the meeting and when he came outside starbucks after getting his coffee he said "yay open carry law" , I laughed but it was cool he was laid back and seemed to support it.