Thread: OC reports

Opt-Out Members
    Kitsap & Whatcom Counties, Washington, USA

OC reports

I haven't posted in a very long time, but i know some folks like seeing these kinds of reports.

I've been mostly OCing for the last year or so and not a single encounter. Couple double-takes and conversations with starers (northgate best buy salesman), but never a single mention or conversation about the sidearm itself. For lurkers hesistant to try it, just do it some time.

PS...this is around North Seattle mostly
    Last edited by carhark; 10-02-2010 at 04:33 PM.

Thumbs up OC reports

Quote Originally Posted by carhark View Post
    I haven't posted in a very long time, but i know some folks like seeing these kinds of reports.

I've been mostly OCing for the last year or so and not a single encounter. Couple double-takes and conversations with starers (northgate best buy salesman), but never a single mention or conversation about the sidearm itself. For lurkers hesistant to try it, just do it some time.

PS...this is around North Seattle mostly
    Hi. Glad to hear it's going well. If you' like to post on a more regular basis this would be the thread for you:

North Sound OC Report....

A posting for all those that OC/CC North of the city of Seattle to Everett....nothing more nothing less....trying to make OC as normal and pleasant as anything else that is legal!