• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC reports

carhark

Opt-Out Members
Kitsap & Whatcom Counties, Washington, USA
I haven't posted in a very long time, but i know some folks like seeing these kinds of reports.

I've been mostly OCing for the last year or so and not a single encounter. Couple double-takes and conversations with starers (northgate best buy salesman), but never a single mention or conversation about the sidearm itself. For lurkers hesistant to try it, just do it some time.

PS...this is around North Seattle mostly

Last edited:

ARADCOM

I haven't posted in a very long time, but i know some folks like seeing these kinds of reports.

I've been mostly OCing for the last year or so and not a single encounter. Couple double-takes and conversations with starers (northgate best buy salesman), but never a single mention or conversation about the sidearm itself. For lurkers hesistant to try it, just do it some time.

PS...this is around North Seattle mostly

Hi. Glad to hear it's going well. If you' like to post on a more regular basis this would be the thread for you:

North Sound OC Report....

A posting for all those that OC/CC North of the city of Seattle to Everett....nothing more nothing less....trying to make OC as normal and pleasant as anything else that is legal!