• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

N . ID OC meeting

cdub

I am going to have a meeting at Pizza Factory in post falls starting at 6pm on OCT 14. Hopefully we will get some one down in at the S. ID meeting to bring a laptop with Skype and we will have a state wide meeting.

ecocks

The meeting on Thursday evening should be going as planned and also include a Skype-capable PC from the Sunrise Cafe in Meridian.

Wish I could be there. In particular we need 2-3 folks to step up for officer spots for next year. John's got a baby due before Christmas and I am focused on getting a business open. However, we will be back and supporting as members for the next year as soon as we get those things squared away.

Let's see some energy and new ideas for how to take the next set of steps forward!

cdub

is their a # i could get from someone at the meeting down their so when we are ready to the call we can switch info and a time we could meet up for the call we will be meeting at the same time just need a time for the call.