Thread: FireStation

FireStation

Ok I have not found anything in SD law prohibiting me from OCing in a Firehouse. I plan on Ocing at the vermillion Firehouse because they are having an open house deal this wendsday so any clarification would be great.
    Patrick Henry didn't say "Give me safety , or give me death". Liberty is what America is about.

Quote Originally Posted by XDSTEEL View Post
    Ok I have not found anything in SD law prohibiting me from OCing in a Firehouse. I plan on Ocing at the vermillion Firehouse because they are having an open house deal this wendsday so any clarification would be great.
    Is this a city ran dept or vol FD? If its City you maybe able to call the PD since it maybe concidered a Gov building. Not sure about Vol FD. Either way I'm sure there will be PD there. As friendly as SD is, you may not have a problem.

Went to the Firemans open house. It was pretty cool. They had the ambulances and fire trucks outside so I did not even enter the building. A kid with her mom asked if I was a cop. Said no and filled the mom in on open carry in South Dakota. She seemed interested then we started talking about the frietrucks. overall great experience.
    Patrick Henry didn't say "Give me safety , or give me death". Liberty is what America is about.