• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Reservation rules?

Lammo

Hello from Spokane. Rode the Harleys to Pullman for lunch on Saturday and headed back to Spokane via US 95. Had the little big Glock (Model 36) on my hip, OC until the sun started to go down. After we got back into WA it registered that we had ridden through the Coeur d'Alene Reservation. So, did I violate any tribal laws? Was I safe because we stayed on the US highway? Would CC have been the better way to go (I hold WA and UT permits)? I will appreciate any input (sorry if this has been addressed - - I scanned all 28 pages here and didn't find an existing post on this issue). Thanks!

Fuller Malarkey

Lammo