• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sheriff's deputy mistakenly fires eight shots at robbery victim, misses

Iopencarry

It may be different now, but when I went through my pc832 coarse we only had to hit the black of a body silhouette target 800 times out of a possible 1000 rounds shot.
strong hand,
weak hand
with and without barricade.
7,10 15 and 25 yrds.

I taught a young lady how to pass this test in one day. All we had to do it in. 1 eight hour day. From never having held a gun, to being qualified.

coolusername2007

Sounds much more like PANIC to me, and nowhere near deliberate, intentional shooting. The sad thing about this is the fact that nobody was shooting at him...he just lost it, for whatever reason.