Thread: Utah CCW Class - October 16 - Richmond, IL

Exclamation Utah CCW Class - October 16 - Richmond, IL

Utah CCW Class
    Dates: Saturday, October 16, 2010 @ 10AM
    Cost: $85

Register by visiting our website, www.anywhereccw.com or emailing mike@anywhereccw.com

Class includes:

The Class
    Passport Photos
    Fingerprinting
    Mail everything required to Utah's Bureau of Criminal Identification for processing

If you're interested or have questions, contact me: mike@anywhereccw.com

If you have any questions or problems, please let me know!

-Mike
    815-534-GUNS (4867)
    mike@anywhereccw.com
    http://www.anywhereccw.com

Banned
    Maybe you could post all of your classes in one thread instead of clogging up an Open Carry forum with ads for Concealed Carry classes. Especially since those permits are not honored or recognized in Wisconsin anyways.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by J.Gleason View Post
    Maybe you could post all of your classes in one thread instead of clogging up an Open Carry forum with ads for Concealed Carry classes. Especially since those permits are not honored or recognized in Wisconsin anyways.
    The permits might not be honored or recognized in Wisconsin, but people do tend to travel to gun friendlier states and wish to be able to carry there... by getting the Utah permit, you can carry in 29 other states (30 starting January 1st!), which seems like a phenominal reason to me to get this permit!

If anyone has questions, please let me know!
    Mike

Banned
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA
    Indeed, many Wisconsin resident citizen activists are speaking and working against the state's indulgence of permitted carry.

Banned
    Mike. Ignore the hubris from Grumpy Old Men.

Thanks for taking the time to teach the courses that allow us to carry in several states.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Mike. Ignore the hubris from Grumpy Old Men.

Thanks for taking the time to teach the courses that allow us to carry in several states.
    Thanks Spartacus! My goal is obviously to make some side $$, but I price it considerably lower than other instructors so that more people can take it and the right to carry can be had by all!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeMoore View Post
    Thanks Spartacus! My goal is obviously to make some side $$, but I price it considerably lower than other instructors so that more people can take it and the right to carry can be had by all!
    You should not feel bad about making some profit for providing a service, you put in the time, effort and expence to get certified to teach this class. Even if we can get unpermitted carry in Wisconsin [and I hope we do] we will still need a permitt to carry in other states. Thank you for offering this at a price much lower than everybody else.
    Last edited by johnny amish; 10-08-2010 at 06:01 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMoore View Post
    God bless America and the right to profit by labor. I never regretted one dollar I spent on training.

Exclamation

There are still spots available for this class! If you have questions or would like to register email me! mike@anywhereccw.com

Thanks
    Mike
    815-534-GUNS

Better still, this class is given in a state that I don't think gun ownership is even legal for me (I have no FOID card). All this CCW stuff on an OPEN CARRY forum... I guess I am just not smart enough to get it...