• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ga. federal judge arrested on drug, gun charges

• Thread starter XxCaMeLxxToSiSxX
  • Start date
X

XxCaMeLxxToSiSxX

article
you know what the worse thing about this is... this does not suprise me.:eek: what a wife, how could she possibily support him. lol

Last edited:

JoeSparky

Centurion
Just because he was arrested does not make him guilty!

Don't read that as me saying he didn't do it, just it hasn't been proven in court YET!

Last edited:

eye95

Oh, I believe he did it. He may not be technically guilty. And, if I were on the jury, I'd have to give him the presumption of innocence until he was proved guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, since that is the legal, not the moral, requirement.

However, as a person forming an opinion based on the only information we have yet, I believe he is dirty as sin. I may learn stuff later that changes my mind, but right now, he's got too many folks saying he was doing drugs, including an undercover cop.

zack991

Just because he was arrested does not make him guilty!

Don't read that as me saying he didn't do it, just it hasn't been proven in court YET!
A jury consists of twelve persons chosen to decide who has the better lawyer.
Robert Frost,

Last edited:

OldCurlyWolf

This is going to cast doubt on numerous judgments he has issued.

I don't think it will get there. This was obviously amounts for personal use and fairly recent in time. The only ones that might be questioned would be in about the last 8 months, if then.