• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

10/04/10 Dave Ross Show 97.3 - Tom Brewster

SpyderTattoo

I sometimes listen to him on my MP3 player at work. I agree it's a waste of time, but I'm working, so my time is being used. Mostly I'm just waiting for Dori's show to come on.

Too bad Dori didn't mention this subject on his show.

Ruby

Tom, I think you did fine. I listened to most of it here on my computer but then had to leave. Don't feel bad if not everyone "gets it". Not everyone will. They don't get that their rights were also violated when yours were. They don't get that you are standing up for everyone's right to not show ID, not just yours. What burns me up is that this happened in the first place, and that the GD PCSD doesn't know the law and it takes a citizen to teach them! There's something seriously wrong when the citizens are more knowledgeable about the laws they live under than the people whose JOB it is to know the law! Common sense should tell any LEO that a felon, who is not supposed to have a gun to begin with is NOT going to carry it around in a holster on his hip for the whole world to see! He doesn't want it seen! Duh!