Thread: OCed at Ihops in Madtown across from the famous Culvers.....

OCed at Ihops in Madtown across from the famous Culvers.....

No police showed up! No one panicked! The pistol DID not jump out of the holster and start firing! I was amazed.

Wow, you mean one can have a peaceful meal in a restaurant while armed. That's freakishly amazing. Maybe you should have invited 4 friends.
    Click Here for New to WI Open Carry Legal References and Informational Videos--- FAQ's http://Tinyurl.com/OpenCarry-WI

The Armed Badger A WI site dedicated to Concealed Carry in WI

"To disarm the people... was the best and most effectual way to enslave them." -- George Mason, Speech of June 14, 1788

http://Tinyurl.com/New-To-Guns to DL useful Info

WOW..wish i wouldve known you were going i might have joined you!

Quote Originally Posted by Motofixxer View Post
    Wow, you mean one can have a peaceful meal in a restaurant while armed. That's freakishly amazing. Maybe you should have invited 4 friends.
    Chinese restaurants are usually a good place too!
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Quote Originally Posted by Springfielddx40 View Post
    No police showed up! No one panicked! The pistol DID not jump out of the holster and start firing! I was amazed.
    Your sidearm must be defective. It didn't kill anyone.
    IF YOU WANT TO BURN OUR AMERICAN FLAG, PLEASE WRAP YOURSELF UP IN IT FIRST...

I may be mistaken but I believe someone was asked to leave that store a year ago or there abouts. Seems they have changed their minds on the issue. Good Job! Sounds like a good spot to organize a Saturday morning breakfast meet up.

Founder's Club Member bnhcomputing's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by comp45acp View Post
    I may be mistaken but I believe someone was asked to leave that store a year ago or there abouts. Seems they have changed their minds on the issue. Good Job! Sounds like a good spot to organize a Saturday morning breakfast meet up.
    It has always been my understanding that, just like in other states, I-HOP policy is to follow state law.

http://www.handgunlaw.us/documents/IHOP.pdf

McX
    did you feel a disturbance in the force? as though 5 law abiding citizens had suddenly cried out in anguish, and then been silenced?

Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    did you feel a disturbance in the force? as though 5 law abiding citizens had suddenly cried out in anguish, and then been silenced?
    +1 Funny (not the situation, but the comment)

I also find it amusing that on the voice recording a LEO says that this won't be a major case (something like that). Well, now there are reports of the Madison 5 from across the country. Let it be known that all men, citizens, elected officials, police officers, everyone must operate under the law.

Quote Originally Posted by comp45acp View Post
    It was in Milwaukee from what I remember. Perhaps there was another occurrence in Madison, I honestly don't remember. The one in Milwaukee was because some LEO from IL called the police on the four gentlemen.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Quote Originally Posted by Springfielddx40 View Post
    I open carried all over the Capital and East Towne area this same weekend. It seems to me that the majorirty of the people of Madison believe that Chief Noble Wray is in the wrong and will not contribute to civil rights violations, squandering police resources and tax payers money.