Thread: New Threads

Thumbs up New Threads

Maybe the lack of new threads in the TN forum is good,'' No news is good news.'' Right?

Do we have anyone in the Ooltewah,Chattanooga.Colledgdale area that might like to meet for a meal or coffee and just shoot the $hit for a bit?
    Last edited by mad4rcn; 10-05-2010 at 12:29 AM.

Sadly, no - though I like that area. Ootlewah, Etowah, and that area north and east of Chattanooga, very pretty land.

I would suggest going to tngunowners.com to get a group together.

Best of luck. Hope you can get a good group together.
    Μολὼν λάβε

Cool

I spend most of my time over there.Just thought I'd try and get some folks together from here since the forum was a bit slow.No biggie,be well.

Keep plugging at it (thought I had recognized your avatar name, hi!)

I think there needs to be a bunch of group get togethers to scare paper targets.

Good for the aim, good for the mind, and good people to visit with, what is not to like?

Best of luck making it happen. I did it once on a different forum. Hard to do.

I suggest setting a date, time, and location. Make it known and see what happens. Give at least a month lead time, and ask people to pm you so you can tell the range how many you think will show...

I set one up at the local TWRA range. Had 16+ people show up. It was for a smaller forum (bersa owners) so, you may get more involvement here, or at tngunowners.

Perhaps a meet at the range, go to a local restaurant to shoot the bull afterwords...
    Last edited by HvyMtl; 10-07-2010 at 07:04 PM.
    Μολὼν λάβε

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mad4rcn View Post
    Maybe the lack of new threads in the TN forum is good,'' No news is good news.'' Right?

It means that Tennesseans are comfortable with begging the government for scraps. It means that most Tennesseans have forgotten they have a right to bear arms and that right doesn't require them to carry concealed and tremble at the sight of cops. Most Tennesseans are content to talk about their new 1911, glock, or beretta or their cool new holster. They're happily ignorant.