• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Free Utah Permit to Carry Training

Interceptor_Knight

I have 1 certificate for the first person to PM me their address. This entitles the person to training at the Personal Protection Academy courtesy of Michael Bender in either Waukesha or Lodi WI. This requires pre-registration and must be used by 12/31/10. This does not include any applicable range fees and ammo.
www.ppa-wi.com

Mugenlude

Campaign Veteran
This is an informative class, I have taken it along with several other classes from PPA.

very nice gift for someone....