Thread: Mary Fallin Open Carry Advocate

Mary Fallin Open Carry Advocate

Upon researching Mary Fallins home page, under the second ammendment, it states that she will sign the open carry law when presented to her if elected to the Governers office. Upon researching Jeri Askins I was unable to locate anything on the open carry laws. Oklahomans the choice is yours. Do the research on your elected officials and make your choice. But choose wisely.

Mary Fallin has my vote

davidmoore
    I hope the right person wins, someone who is pro-people!

Its Time

Quote Originally Posted by gprod55 View Post
    Upon researching Mary Fallins home page, under the second ammendment, it states that she will sign the open carry law when presented to her if elected to the Governers office. Upon researching Jeri Askins I was unable to locate anything on the open carry laws. Oklahomans the choice is yours. Do the research on your elected officials and make your choice. But choose wisely.
    Its time Oklahomans Gitter done

Mary Fallin Governor of Oklahoma

Quote Originally Posted by gprod55 View Post
    Its time Oklahomans Gitter done
    Ok Oklahoma ya voted her in now lets see if she is true to her word on open carry.

Banned
    Congratulations on replacing the out-going governor (who blatantly ignored the will of the people with that despicable veto) with a governor who will support Liberty.

43 will be 44!

Time to Start

Its time to start making your thoughts known to the new reps going into office. They have not had the change over yet but what better time to start and have it on their minds when they do take office. The louder the squeaky wheel the more attention it gets. Make your noise loud and clear.