• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry in and or around 95747

surfish95747

Just wondering if anybody open carries in and or around the zip code 95747. I have just started to and have never, in my 16 years in this zip code seen anybody but police open carry. Let me know, just curious.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Welcome to OCDO.

You might get more responses going to the state forum rather than posting here.

stay safe.

markm

Just wondering if anybody open carries in and or around the zip code 95747. I have just started to and have never, in my 16 years in this zip code seen anybody but police open carry. Let me know, just curious.

Hey surfish,

95747 is a nice zip code to be from! I know.

PM me.

markm

Last edited: