Thread: Draconian state

Draconian state

Hi, I am new to this forum and am educating myself on my 2nd amendment rights as I plan on exercising then in the near future in the form of unloaded open carry and am looking for others in my area that could help me in fully understanding all the laws and there implications as I live in a draconian state and county with a no issue sherriff, If there is anyone out there willing to help me further the cause I live in Huntington beach, Ca drop me a message Thanks
    Last edited by OC KIMBER; 10-11-2010 at 09:15 AM.

Welcome to OCDO.

Just a thought - you might want to migrate over to the California forum and introduce yourself over there.

stay safe.

Thanks I will

Quote Originally Posted by OC KIMBER View Post
    Hi, I am new to this forum and am educating myself on my 2nd amendment rights as I plan on exercising then in the near future in the form of unloaded open carry and am looking for others in my area that could help me in fully understanding all the laws and there implications as I live in a draconian state and county with a no issue sherriff, If there is anyone out there willing to help me further the cause I live in Huntington beach, Ca drop me a message Thanks
    I think you need to expand on that...Draconian Country.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Regular Member Brimstone Baritone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock34 View Post
    Maybe he is under the assumption that what is wrong in CA is also wrong elsewhere, or the fault of the Federal government and not just the government of CA.

If that is the case, he needs to travel more. Perhaps one-way, if he can manage it, to a free state.

Quote Originally Posted by mcdonalk View Post
    Maybe he is under the assumption that what is wrong in CA is also wrong elsewhere, or the fault of the Federal government and not just the government of CA.

If that is the case, he needs to travel more. Perhaps one-way, if he can manage it, to a free state.
    No, I know that other states have freedoms that we in the peoples republic don't have and I don't blame the federal goverment(at this time)But I choose to stay and fight the good fight otherwise california is lost. Here is a qoute that I take to heart

It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Glock34 View Post
    @ Glock 34 it's county not country

Banned
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA
    No one else recognizes, "Oh Draconian state. Oh lame saint."?