• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Draconian state

OC KIMBER

Hi, I am new to this forum and am educating myself on my 2nd amendment rights as I plan on exercising then in the near future in the form of unloaded open carry and am looking for others in my area that could help me in fully understanding all the laws and there implications as I live in a draconian state and county with a no issue sherriff, If there is anyone out there willing to help me further the cause I live in Huntington beach, Ca drop me a message Thanks

Last edited:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Welcome to OCDO.

Just a thought - you might want to migrate over to the California forum and introduce yourself over there.

stay safe.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
Hi, I am new to this forum and am educating myself on my 2nd amendment rights as I plan on exercising then in the near future in the form of unloaded open carry and am looking for others in my area that could help me in fully understanding all the laws and there implications as I live in a draconian state and county with a no issue sherriff, If there is anyone out there willing to help me further the cause I live in Huntington beach, Ca drop me a message Thanks

I think you need to expand on that...Draconian Country.

Brimstone Baritone

I think you need to expand on that...Draconian Country.

Maybe he is under the assumption that what is wrong in CA is also wrong elsewhere, or the fault of the Federal government and not just the government of CA.

If that is the case, he needs to travel more. Perhaps one-way, if he can manage it, to a free state.

OC KIMBER

Maybe he is under the assumption that what is wrong in CA is also wrong elsewhere, or the fault of the Federal government and not just the government of CA.

If that is the case, he needs to travel more. Perhaps one-way, if he can manage it, to a free state.

No, I know that other states have freedoms that we in the peoples republic don't have and I don't blame the federal goverment(at this time)But I choose to stay and fight the good fight otherwise california is lost. Here is a qoute that I take to heart

It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams