• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Draconian state

OC KIMBER

Hi, I am new to this forum and am educating myself on my 2nd amendment rights as I plan on exercising then in the near future in the form of unloaded open carry and am looking for others in my area that could help me in fully understanding all the laws and there implications as I live in a draconian state and county with a no issue sherriff, If there is anyone out there willing to help me further the cause I live in Huntington beach, Ca drop me a message Thanks

hgreen

Thanks I have been reading about them do they meet on a regular schedule or does someone just throw out a date and then it's a meet

The only "regular" meet is the 2nd Saturday of the month where we share a table at the Turners in Redondo Beach with the local NRA council.

Beyond that we have done several high profile events with sporadic low profile events mixed in.

If someone wants to propose a regular meet-up and commit to it then we can sure do that.

hgreen

Just an FYI, if you want to meet some of us, several usually attend our local NRA chapter meeting which is tonight.

I'll be there with some others OCing.

When: 7pm, Thursday, Oct 7th, 2010
Where: American Legion Hall Post #184
412 S. Camino Real, Redondo Beach
Phone: 310-316-6718
(near the corner of Camino Real and Torrance Blvd.)
(entrance and parking around the corner in the rear of facility)

OC KIMBER

Just an FYI, if you want to meet some of us, several usually attend our local NRA chapter meeting which is tonight.

I'll be there with some others OCing.

When: 7pm, Thursday, Oct 7th, 2010
Where: American Legion Hall Post #184
412 S. Camino Real, Redondo Beach
Phone: 310-316-6718
(near the corner of Camino Real and Torrance Blvd.)
(entrance and parking around the corner in the rear of facility)

I got home to late today but I'm very intrested in meeting some ocers, work permitting I'm in next time. do you post these meetings anywhere?

hgreen

I got home to late today but I'm very intrested in meeting some ocers, work permitting I'm in next time. do you post these meetings anywhere?

southbayopencarry.org

We have a calendar page, facebook page, and email list.

I recommend joining them.

We'll be at Turners in Redondo Beach Saturday too.