Thread: Hilarious interlude

Hilarious interlude

I know some may have seen it already but I about fell over when I saw this ....And its an intermission from everything else..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSePuaR9ibY&feature=fvw

Now thats funny right thar I don't care who ya are thats funny......

Now that *IS* funny.
    No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: The officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets. -- Edward Abbey

• • • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? Faciémus!• • •

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    There are a whole series of them - all funny.

Just a thought a recorder would have solved that problem much sooner and popped the bubble on their joke.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    There are a whole series of them - all funny.

Just a thought a recorder would have solved that problem much sooner and popped the bubble on their joke.
    On one level it is humorous. But, the humor only works because its cops.

I lump this one in with the video on YouTube (a news segment) of police making meth to show how easy it is. No word on indictments. Sorry, I missed the exemption in the law for police to manufacture drugs.

In the video linked in the OP, we see how many illegal detentions?

Quote Originally Posted by DEROS72 View Post
    I know some may have seen it already but I about fell over when I saw this ....And its an intermission from everything else..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSePuaR9ibY&feature=fvw

Now thats funny right thar I don't care who ya are thats funny......

Here's one of my favorites. No police, just a frogman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2sAFHBptJE

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SavageOne View Post
    Here's one of my favorites. No police, just a frogman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2sAFHBptJE
    Enjoyed that, but alas it assumes that members of the media can comprehend/understand that which they read and see with explanation - further that they have the goal of reporting accurately. Sadly too often these would seem to be in short supply.

I have noted that the more a report approaches being pro, the more correct the terminology becomes. Education becomes the key - as people acquire the knowledge/facts/truth, they have the tools to converse intelligently on the subject.

Of course there are those that no matter how conversant they are will let an agenda surpass the facts (distort and misdirect) and the masses opinions are effected. That is why it is so very important for us to be constantly correcting and countermanding those efforts.

It is a war of public perceptions; a war of words and images. Each battle must be fought again and again. We must be constantly vigilant of rear guard attacks and even opponents from within our ranks. Sometimes I am surprised that with the massive amount of money spent by the antis that we make any progress at all, but we are. In fact, we are winning I believe. We have made great strides, but have a long way to go yet. Steps down off soap box.
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 10-07-2010 at 10:54 AM. Reason: corrected
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Would have been funnier if the poor guy being tricked had wrapped a rope or chain around the outhouse and then drove off. A friendly wave and grin to whistle man to show he appreciated the car and then drive the car to a salvage yard or massage parlor and park it.

Yeah, yeah, I know, I'm a jerk.