• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Goose, ainie, and I OC...

devildoc5

So Goose and aNI and I went to Tactical Tailor the other day. I OC'd my Sig P6, however Goose decided to OC something a little different that day....

1789a1a9.jpg

Last edited:

xxx.jakk.xxx

Awesome store and I think an all too fitting OC for it. I'm betting you got a lot of weird looks for it. =]

xxx.jakk.xxx

Wheres tacticle tailor?

They're located in Lakewood. A great store that makes high quality military gear and accepts custom orders on things they don't currently make. They also sell other high quality military gear that they don't make like Oakley brand items. I felt like a kid in a candy store when I visited them.

Metalhead47

And, the best part about Tac. Tailor?? It's right in front of Surplus Ammo & Arms... One of the best shops in the state (IMHO)

:eek::shocker::banana:

OK now I'm DEFINITELY gonna have to add it to the "Schlep to Cabela's" list! Man, the south end gets all the good shops & restaurants. If only it weren't for that whole pesky "heightened chance of getting shot" thing...

Excuse me, but I'm going to need to see some identification and ask you to turn off that recorder...

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/misc.php?do=showrules

(14) LONG GUN CARRY IS OFF-TOPIC: This web site is focused on the right to openly carry properly holstered handguns in daily American life. We do NOT promote the carry of long guns. Long guns are great! OCDO co-founders John & Mike and most of the members of this forum own at least one long gun - but due to urban area issues of muzzle control, lack of trigger guard coverage, and the fact that the long gun carry issue distracts from our main mission to promote the open carry of handguns in daily life, we will leave long gun carry activism in the capable hands of the future founders of web sites about long gun carry.

:lol:

See? SEE?? WhadItellya??:banghead:

devildoc5

ehh that whole pesky heightened chance of getting shot thing is negligible. I live in a neighborhood (that from what I HEAR as I do not know personally) is as bad as Deros's used to be before he became the one man wrecking crew up there. I have two types of people in my complex. Those that want to talk to me, and those that when I am outside smoking walk on the complete other side of the street and refuse to look at me.

EVERYONE knows "the crazy gun guy" lives in "that" apartment and I have even left my windows open on accident once or twice and havent had anyone come in and steal any of my NICE computers or TVs....

I truly believe that 90% or more of those individuals that would wish you harm are literally scared by the fact you have a gun and will stay away...

xxx.jakk.xxx

ehh that whole pesky heightened chance of getting shot thing is negligible. I live in a neighborhood (that from what I HEAR as I do not know personally) is as bad as Deros's used to be before he became the one man wrecking crew up there. I have two types of people in my complex. Those that want to talk to me, and those that when I am outside smoking walk on the complete other side of the street and refuse to look at me.

EVERYONE knows "the crazy gun guy" lives in "that" apartment and I have even left my windows open on accident once or twice and havent had anyone come in and steal any of my NICE computers or TVs....

I truly believe that 90% or more of those individuals that would wish you harm are literally scared by the fact you have a gun and will stay away...

Maybe I should make it more known that I carry. I think only 1 or 2 of my neighbors actually know I have a gun, though I always have it on. Lol

Metalhead47

Heh, still, it seems like all the bad stuff always goes down in the south end. If there were a "Generic 5 second Puget Sound Newscast," it would go something like "Mayor McGinn did something stupid that will snarl traffic, it's going to rain tomorrow, and someone got shot in Kent." Statistically speaking, that covers about 87% of the news around here :rolleyes:

devildoc5

besides I cant think of too much more of a safe place to OC than in a place where the store employees all OC and the managers wife comes and brings him dinner on a regular basis OCing, AND you are (hopefully) OCing or at least CCing. Besides if the gunfight is prolonged you can just make your way out the backdoor (tactically of course and with cover fire) to Surplus Ammo and Arms and have a nigh unlimited supply of bullets with which to immobilize the threat...

:cool::lol::lol:;);)