• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

team speak

DEROS72

I downloaded java so when I click the above link I still get the same message.

Last edited:

amzbrady

I downloaded java so when I click the above link I still get the same message.

There are two different chats going. one is team speak you have to download teamspeak 3 and use a microphone, it is voice chat.

The java based chat is a text chat for typing.

there are 4 of us on team speak

DEROS72

I have a mic in a camera I got to talk with my daughter on messenger.Where is this teamspeak.When I download java it downloads really fast and I get a pop up that says run or save..

amzbrady

If y'all have Skype, my name on it is xxxJakkxxx. I probably won't be very talkative, though, until I get more used to being on with people. I really am only talkative in person or on video games.

Doesnt Skype cost money? We use Windows live for family chat and it's free, Or we use Google talk, you can call anywhere in the US for free.

4 of us on it now...

Last edited:

xxx.jakk.xxx

Doesnt Skype cost money? We use Windows live for family chat and it's free, Or we use Google talk, you can call anywhere in the US for free.

4 of us on it now...

For computer chatting, Skype is free. If you want to make phone calls or use it from a phone I believe you have to make a service payment, though. So as long as you're just Audio/ Video chatting on a computer, you won't get any fees.

1245A Defender

whoa

For computer chatting, Skype is free. If you want to make phone calls or use it from a phone I believe you have to make a service payment, though. So as long as you're just Audio/ Video chatting on a computer, you won't get any fees.

i wi sh folks would stop derailing this thread about getting on this team speak channel.
it is already set up and currently used by several folks here in washington and michigan.
we have good conversations.

all the extra talk about chat rooms and skype just muddy these waters
come to team speak, right now if you want.
if you want to skype, start your own thread and invite folks to join you there.

Deleted_User

Btt

This is a great thing. I've always been a fan of Teamspeak and to have someone allow their server for use is a nice gesture. That being said, is anyone on? :)

amzbrady

Defender is probably there.
too bad theres not a thing so you can see who's there before you just sign on. I dont want to sit in on the michigan stuff. but then I feel bad if I pop in and pop back out.

Last edited:

Deleted_User

Being a big fan of Teamspeak, if anyone has problems connecting, feel free to contact me via PM or the IM programs listen in my profile. Be sure to thank the owner for allowing us to invade Michigan for a while.

Meanwhile, France surrenders...