• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Aurora Sportsman Club

TyGuy

After several events at ASC I have decided to recall my application for another sportsman club and to apply to become a member at ASC. I have heard that you can get a discount on the initiation dues if you are sponsored by a member. If this is true, we have any members here, and they would be willing to sponsor me I would be grateful. With a new baby I could use the extra $$$.

I'd be happy to talk here, through PM, on the phone, or face to face if you want to get to know me a bit better. A quick run down though, I spent 6 years in the AF Reserves, have a Masters in Applied Math that I now use to design Heads Up Displays for US combat and cargo aircraft. I am the proud father of a 4 month old boy, and I enjoy the shooting sports.

Feel free to respond here to to PM me. Thanks.

-Ty