Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Scheduled to speak with Schram

Scheduled to speak with Schram

Ken Schram's producer has scheduled to call me for the show today 10/7/2010 at 12:35. Hopefully he'll let me talk for more than two seconds.
    Tune in to AM 1000 at 12:30
    Last edited by tombrewster421; 10-07-2010 at 03:00 PM. Reason: Too much media. Can't keep it all straight.
    Guns don't kill people, bullets do!

Careful with that guy. Stick to the facts and let him stick to the emotions.
    Last edited by Lovenox; 10-07-2010 at 12:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovenox View Post
    Careful with that guy. Stick to the facts and let him stick to the emotions.
    And in your two seconds, get the point across that this is a 4th ammendment issue that affects everyone.

Supposedly, the Dieffenbachia plant can be used in situations like this. It has been said that the "sap" from this plant, when ingested, causes one to loose their voice for a while with little or no adverse effects.

Wouldn't it be nice to just slip some in Schram's coffee, and timed so that he just had time to introduce Tom before he lost his voice. Then Tom could "carry the show" as long as necessary to get his point across.

It's been stated that men have used this method to silence their Mother's in Law.
    "If I shoot all the ammo I am carrying I either won't need anymore or more won't help"

"If you refuse to stand up for others now, who will stand up for you when your time comes?"

Cellphone, flashlight, holstered handgun...all are legal to carry openly. If a cop would ignore 2 but not the third based only on the legal item being carried, then the cop is out of line demanding id, asking yes, not demanding.

WA constitution, 4th amendment, section 7

On September 8, 2009, United States District Judge Bruce D. Black of the United States District Court for New Mexico entered summary judgment in a civil case for damages against Alamogordo, NM police officers. The Judge's straight shootin' message to police: Leave open carriers alone unless you have "reason to believe that a crime [is] afoot."

http://www.examiner.com/gun-rights-i...-carrying-guns
    Last edited by Bill Starks; 10-07-2010 at 02:05 PM.

I refuse to listen to that D-bags show so good luck. It's likely he'll ask you a question then talk over your answer with his own opinion. But that's usual with all talk radio.

Last edited by Bill Starks; 10-07-2010 at 03:01 PM.

Sounds like there is a Sherrif at the station right now

Listening to Schram right now and "the Sherrif" just handed Schram some information in regards to another story -- wouldn't be surprised if he is there to represent the other side..

Quote Originally Posted by HeesBonafide View Post
    Listening to Schram right now and "the Sherrif" just handed Schram some information in regards to another story -- wouldn't be surprised if he is there to represent the other side..
    "The Sheriff" is his producer's nickname.

Sheesh

Rescheduled for 2:45

Pushed back to 2:45 due to breaking news of missing student found in Bellingham Bay.
    Guns don't kill people, bullets do!

Back to 570, Hannity.

Citing

OMG, don't cite facts or cases!? God forbid we we let facts or case law ever be used to prove a fact. Shut the $%@ up Schram!
    "The beauty of the Second Amenment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." Thomas Jefferson
    "Evil often triumphs, but never conquers." Joseph Roux
    http://nwfood.shelfreliance.com

That was painful

Great job, Tom. Schram is an idiot.
    Last edited by Ajetpilot; 10-07-2010 at 05:58 PM.

Obviously Schram does not "get" the Fourth Amendment or rule of law governing what an officer is and is not allowed to do - NOR DOES HE CARE.

Ken is obviously one of the enemy sheep.
    No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: The officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets. -- Edward Abbey

• • • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? Faciémus!• • •

Thumbs up

Good job Tom! You stuck to the point and all schram could say was that he would of given up his rights

what a dirt bag. He would not even side with him, open carry advocate my ass. so a cop drives up when you are walking down a street and demands I.D. is the same thing, He was just being closed minded and trying to make a fool out of Tom. Good job Tom for stating our rights.
    Thats what radio jockeys do ..speak over people., Tom is an idiot..I agree he gave up his right.. friggin sheep!
    Last edited by mparramore; 10-07-2010 at 06:04 PM.
    This is my safety

An e-mail I just fired off to num-nuts:
    Can't you get it through your thick head, that it is not about the gun! It is about his 4th Amendment right against illegal search and seizure. Stopping him from citing case law and facts proves you don't care about facts and justice. Your willingness to roll over and give up your ID just weakens our rights (sorry, never-mind you don't care about rights). Maybe we should get rid of the 1st Amendment? Oh sorry did that hit a little close to home?
    Chuck in Lacey
    "The beauty of the Second Amenment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." Thomas Jefferson
    "Evil often triumphs, but never conquers." Joseph Roux
    http://nwfood.shelfreliance.com

I missed it. Is someone posting the audio?

Replace "case law" with "Constitution".

"Don't quote the Constitution!"

Next is, "Let me see your cell phone. I need to make sure you're not texting/talking while driving."

M1gunr and I were discussing an idea to deal with this we can throw around saturday when we can talk in person.It's way cool and you'll get to see my haircut....
    Tom is the one this happened to so he was the one best to speak on it.Schram is one sided and somewhat narsisiistic and will always try steer the conversation his way when he is not interupting .We saw that with Daves appearence on the show yesterday.
    Last edited by DEROS72; 10-07-2010 at 06:28 PM.

If you were an illegal alien with a gun they would probably walked on by. Pierce County would rather harass the person that open carries with nothing to hide. Maybe the Pierce County Police need some re-education on the law.

Quote Originally Posted by DEROS72 View Post
    M1gunr and I were discussing an idea to deal with this we can throw around saturday when we can talk in person.It's way cool and you'll get to see my haircut....
    Tom is the one this happened to so he was the one best to speak on it.Schram is one sided and somewhat narsisiistic and will always try steer the conversation his way when he is not interupting .We saw that with Daves appearence on the show yesterday.
    An idea might be to come up with a "Schrammie" type award for him. Man needs some humility when speaking of ignoring civil rights and trampling on personal freedoms.

Quote Originally Posted by gsx1138 View Post
    I refuse to listen to that D-bags show so good luck. It's likely he'll ask you a question then talk over your answer with his own opinion. But that's usual with all talk radio.
    I haven't listened to that moron in years, right he called me a liar on the air. I called the mgr right back and all he said was, 'that's Schram'.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast