• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Scheduled to speak with Schram

tombrewster421

Ken Schram's producer has scheduled to call me for the show today 10/7/2010 at 12:35. Hopefully he'll let me talk for more than two seconds.
Tune in to AM 1000 at 12:30

Last edited:

Lovenox

Careful with that guy. Stick to the facts and let him stick to the emotions.

Last edited:

amlevin

Supposedly, the Dieffenbachia plant can be used in situations like this. It has been said that the "sap" from this plant, when ingested, causes one to loose their voice for a while with little or no adverse effects.

Wouldn't it be nice to just slip some in Schram's coffee, and timed so that he just had time to introduce Tom before he lost his voice. Then Tom could "carry the show" as long as necessary to get his point across.

It's been stated that men have used this method to silence their Mother's in Law.

TheJeepster

Cellphone, flashlight, holstered handgun...all are legal to carry openly. If a cop would ignore 2 but not the third based only on the legal item being carried, then the cop is out of line demanding id, asking yes, not demanding.

WA constitution, 4th amendment, section 7

Bill Starks

State Researcher
On September 8, 2009, United States District Judge Bruce D. Black of the United States District Court for New Mexico entered summary judgment in a civil case for damages against Alamogordo, NM police officers. The Judge's straight shootin' message to police: Leave open carriers alone unless you have "reason to believe that a crime [is] afoot."

http://www.examiner.com/gun-rights-...cannot-detain-people-for-openly-carrying-guns

Last edited:

HeesBonafide

Sounds like there is a Sherrif at the station right now

Listening to Schram right now and "the Sherrif" just handed Schram some information in regards to another story -- wouldn't be surprised if he is there to represent the other side..

tombrewster421

Rescheduled for 2:45

Pushed back to 2:45 due to breaking news of missing student found in Bellingham Bay.

golddigger14s

Activist Member
Citing

OMG, don't cite facts or cases!? God forbid we we let facts or case law ever be used to prove a fact. Shut the $%@ up Schram!

Tomas

Obviously Schram does not "get" the Fourth Amendment or rule of law governing what an officer is and is not allowed to do - NOR DOES HE CARE.

Ken is obviously one of the enemy sheep.

mik253

Good job Tom! You stuck to the point and all schram could say was that he would of given up his rights

mparramore

what a dirt bag. He would not even side with him, open carry advocate my ass. so a cop drives up when you are walking down a street and demands I.D. is the same thing, He was just being closed minded and trying to make a fool out of Tom. Good job Tom for stating our rights.
Thats what radio jockeys do ..speak over people., Tom is an idiot..I agree he gave up his right.. friggin sheep!

Last edited:

golddigger14s

Activist Member

An e-mail I just fired off to num-nuts:
Can't you get it through your thick head, that it is not about the gun! It is about his 4th Amendment right against illegal search and seizure. Stopping him from citing case law and facts proves you don't care about facts and justice. Your willingness to roll over and give up your ID just weakens our rights (sorry, never-mind you don't care about rights). Maybe we should get rid of the 1st Amendment? Oh sorry did that hit a little close to home?
Chuck in Lacey