• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WCI filed a Federal Lawsuit today against the City of Brookfield and 4 officers

MKEgal

A press release will be issued shortly as well.

Oh, lovely... so I should expect more phone calls & reporters at my door? ::sigh::
FYI *****for any reporters reading this, please contact Nik*****.
(There are a couple of you I've kept in touch with that I'll speak to, but I'd prefer to stay off camera.)

Last edited:

Vandil

This is of course why I tell my friends WCI is the states mover and shaker on 2nd amendment issues. :cool:

Wisconsin Carry Inc. - Chairman

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
Awesome! BTW has anyone else read the comments on the jsonline article pertaining to this? Kind of scary that we live in the same state as some of these people..... One even recommended shooting anyone lawfully open carrying in a church, dispicable. http://www.jsonline.com/news/waukesha/104545684.html

article was edited.

Some of the comments are just hilarious!

Praise the lord and pass the ammunition.... Love it!

Last edited:
M

McX

God carries concealed, Jesus Open Carries............heck, every Christian knows that!

side note; had to do remote service on my Minister's car the other day. Stopped at his house, carrying. He didn't care, he was glad to get his car fixed, the car didn't seem to mind either.