• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wisconsin stores that infringe upon our rights

Status
Not open for further replies.

xd40 neenah

Contact corparate. I cannot believe the owner would allow this.

Awaiting reply from Scheels Corporate.

eta: Just got off the phone with Jeff, an Assistant manager. OC and legal CC is fine in Scheels but not the mall. The sales person was wrong and the manager failed in his attempt to convey that I as welcome to stay. Corporate will still likely be contacting me. Apparently this was a big deal for Scheels because Jeff knew exactly who I was and about the incident.

Last edited:

TaurusToter

Campaign Veteran
Falls Dental Associates has posted a sign that does not meet the law.

Is that an indication of the quality of dental work they do?

Sent with Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1320682794643.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1320682794643.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 224

apierce918

Awaiting reply from Scheels Corporate.

eta: Just got off the phone with Jeff, an Assistant manager. OC and legal CC is fine in Scheels but not the mall. The sales person was wrong and the manager failed in his attempt to convey that I as welcome to stay. Corporate will still likely be contacting me. Apparently this was a big deal for Scheels because Jeff knew exactly who I was and about the incident.

My friend was just telling me that Fox Valley Mall grounds are now posted, the drives where you enter... how are the individual stores where you entered supposed to seperate themselves from the malls blanket signs?

If scheels says its ok, do they still have the final say even though they are on the malls property?

gfdengine204

Stan's Lumber, Twin Lakes, WI

Apparently, Stan''s Lumber in Twin Lakes decided only criminals shall enter their premises with guns, since they have posted a sign prohibiting firearms or weapons. And we all know how criminals obey signs.

apierce918

I confirmed the signage at the Fox Valley Mall yesterday... but I only saw signs from the entrances through mall drive off college avenue, and the entrance off W. Wisconsin Ave, I didn't immediately notice one off the drive coming off casaloma that dumps you in front of scheels... but not having signs on the doors seems to be asking for confusion at a mall.

Plankton

Just north of the Sheeple's Republik of Madistan
Capitol Ford & Kia, Madison

We bought a new Escape from them in 2009. I have open carried there in the past, while getting service. They are now posted NO FIREARMS. I had a scheduled oil change for today; I saw the signs, went in empty holster and said: "Cancel my appointment, YOU guys don't WANT me here". They asked me what I meant, and I pointed to the sign and said: "I'll spend my money at your competitor", and left. Middleton Ford is NOT posted, and gained a new customer today.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.