• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wisconsin stores that infringe upon our rights

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaurusToter

Campaign Veteran
Quiznos in Menomonee Falls has a little self printed sign taped to the door. Handed him a no guns no $ card and he shrugged and threw it away as he walked away.

Guess I will never be back here.

On a side note, the Sprint store next door is also posted

Last edited:

Plankton

Just north of the Sheeple's Republik of Madistan
Update

Fuzzy's Liquor in Sun Prairie. I have gone in numerous times before with no problems. Last night, I went in to grab a 6 pack, get to the check out, and see a "NO CONCEALED WEAPONS" sign on the front window down low. There are two men working at the checkout; one older, and one in his twenties. I say to them both: "No concealed weapons?" Then turn my strong side towards them and ask: "what about this?" (my holstered Glock 26). They both get big grins on their faces, and almost simultanously say: "It's not concealed, it's right there on your hip". The older guy then goes on to tell me that he has told the owner that the policy will cost him customers, including hunters this fall. I agreed, and said I would be back if the sign comes down. There are at least 2 other liquor stores in town; I will see if they are posted in the near future. Carry On!

Add FUZZY'S LIQUOR, Sun Prairie. New sign: "NO WEAPONS ALLOWED". There are at least 2 other Liquor stores in town who will benefit from their shortsighted, weak-minded policy. Morons.

sheller

Add FUZZY'S LIQUOR, Sun Prairie. New sign: "NO WEAPONS ALLOWED". There are at least 2 other Liquor stores in town who will benefit from their shortsighted, weak-minded policy. Morons.

Since it is their RIGHT to post no weapons allowed, the name calling is extremely juvenile.

theoicarry

Viking Liquor Reedsburg - Posted

I went to Viking Liquor 1625 East Main street, Reedsburg and found it to be posted. I handed them my card, No Guns No Money and told them they can keep their merchandise.
I guess we can add them to the unfriendly list, as I told them I would.

I am tempted to call as well
608 524 3880

theoicarry

My wife had a great idea! In passing businesses which post No WEAPONS just mail them the No Weapons, No Money cards. On another thought if one of us is harassed in a store they have oc'd in the past, we could all help each other out and send that business these cards so they would be coming from all over the USA. Or would this not present a good image of whom we really are, which is really hard working and responsible citizens whom enjoy life and safety for their families and selves.

TaurusToter

Campaign Veteran
Does anyone have contact info for the admins at Friendorfoe? There are a lot of incorrect/duplicate entries on that site, and it's getting cluttered.

My personal favorites are the banks, listed in green, stating that OC/CC is against corporate policy. I'd like to volunteer time as an admin/mod for them to help clean some of them up, especially once more people start using it.

paul@paul-fisher.com

Does anyone have contact info for the admins at Friendorfoe? There are a lot of incorrect/duplicate entries on that site, and it's getting cluttered.

My personal favorites are the banks, listed in green, stating that OC/CC is against corporate policy. I'd like to volunteer time as an admin/mod for them to help clean some of them up, especially once more people start using it.

Here you go!

Domain Name: FRIENDORFOE.US
Domain ID: D20122615-US
Sponsoring Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 146
Registrar URL (registration services): whois.godaddy.com
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited
Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited
Registrant ID: CR17616848
Registrant Name: Chris Walsh
Registrant Organization: DevExtreme Software
Registrant Address1: P.O. Box 9551
Registrant City: Henrico
Registrant State/Province: Virginia
Registrant Postal Code: 23228
Registrant Country: United States
Registrant Country Code: US
Registrant Phone Number: +1.8044021933
Registrant Email: contact@devextreme.com
Registrant Application Purpose: P3
Registrant Nexus Category: C11
Administrative Contact ID: CR17616850
Administrative Contact Name: Chris Walsh
Administrative Contact Organization: DevExtreme Software
Administrative Contact Address1: P.O. Box 9551
Administrative Contact City: Henrico
Administrative Contact State/Province: Virginia
Administrative Contact Postal Code: 23228
Administrative Contact Country: United States
Administrative Contact Country Code: US
Administrative Contact Phone Number: +1.8044021933
Administrative Contact Email: contact@devextreme.com
Administrative Application Purpose: P3
Administrative Nexus Category: C11
Billing Contact ID: CR17616851
Billing Contact Name: Chris Walsh
Billing Contact Organization: DevExtreme Software
Billing Contact Address1: P.O. Box 9551
Billing Contact City: Henrico
Billing Contact State/Province: Virginia
Billing Contact Postal Code: 23228
Billing Contact Country: United States
Billing Contact Country Code: US
Billing Contact Phone Number: +1.8044021933
Billing Contact Email: contact@devextreme.com
Billing Application Purpose: P3
Billing Nexus Category: C11
Technical Contact ID: CR17616849
Technical Contact Name: Chris Walsh
Technical Contact Organization: DevExtreme Software
Technical Contact Address1: P.O. Box 9551
Technical Contact City: Henrico
Technical Contact State/Province: Virginia
Technical Contact Postal Code: 23228
Technical Contact Country: United States
Technical Contact Country Code: US
Technical Contact Phone Number: +1.8044021933
Technical Contact Email: contact@devextreme.com
Technical Application Purpose: P3
Technical Nexus Category: C11
Name Server: NS1.STEM.ARVIXE.COM
Name Server: NS2.STEM.ARVIXE.COM
Created by Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC.
Last Updated by Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC.
Domain Registration Date: Tue May 26 21:05:17 GMT 2009
Domain Expiration Date: Fri May 25 23:59:59 GMT 2012
Domain Last Updated Date: Mon May 23 13:43:47 GMT 2011

Outdoorsman1

Paul... In regards to your post before mine all I can say is WOW.... you really are "The Man"...

Asked for contact info and got CONTACT INFO...

Outdoorsman1

Last edited:

TaurusToter

Campaign Veteran
Wow!

Remind me never to ask you for my contact info! I'd be afraid what you would turn up.

Thanks for the heads up mate, I appreciate it.

Snake161

All is well. Received this email about 3 days later after initial contact with the offending store. Looks like they aren't ready to lose customers just yet.

Jake,

Thank you for the email. I sincerely apologize that you had this experience in our store. Woodman’s welcomes our customers to exercise their firearms rights in our stores. This employee was absolutely wrong in stopping you and explained to me that he had misunderstood our policy and thought he was doing the right thing. He has been reprimanded and we promise that this will never happen to you again. We do appreciate your business and appreciate our customers rights.

Regards,

Clint Woodman
Vice President
Woodman's Food Markets

608 754-8382 Ext. 3304

cw@woodmans-food.com

www.woodmans-food.com

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
All is well. Received this email about 3 days later after initial contact with the offending store. Looks like they aren't ready to lose customers just yet.

Jake,

Thank you for the email. I sincerely apologize that you had this experience in our store. Woodman’s welcomes our customers to exercise their firearms rights in our stores. This employee was absolutely wrong in stopping you and explained to me that he had misunderstood our policy and thought he was doing the right thing. He has been reprimanded and we promise that this will never happen to you again. We do appreciate your business and appreciate our customers rights.

Regards,

Clint Woodman
Vice President
Woodman's Food Markets

608 754-8382 Ext. 3304

cw@woodmans-food.com

www.woodmans-food.com

Wow, now that is a response!! Now you have their policy in writing. Grreat work!!

Status
Not open for further replies.