• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wisconsin stores that infringe upon our rights

Status
Not open for further replies.

protias

I am sorry, I missed where to get copies of the "No Guns, No $$$" cards. Could you please put up where I can find those and print them off?

Thanks.
PM me your address and I'll send you some, or if you will be at Perkins in Delafield on Friday, I'll bring what I have.
West Bend:
Charter Communications
Glacier Hills Credit Union
Gordie boucher

Schlossmans Dodge City
PF Changs by mayfair
All Aurora sites have signs posted

Professor Gun:
http://paopencarry.org/no-guns-no-money-cards

Added

Last edited:

davegran

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wiscon
I am sorry, I missed where to get copies of the "No Guns, No $$$" cards. Could you please put up where I can find those and print them off?

Thanks.
Here are some I made up for Wisconsin for the back of the card.

23jpug9.jpg

Last edited:

msteinhilber

I dropped off a "NO GUNS, NO $$$ card about 10 days ago. As of Tuesday, the "NO WEAPONS" sign is now GONE! I don't know if the owner is just pacifying the deer hunters, and it will go back up, or if he "got the message". I will keep you posted......

I forget what his role is there, but Tim Kilian who is the current President of the North Bristol Sportsman's Club works at Fuzzy's Liquor I believe. Perhaps he would be able to sway the opinion of the owner if the signs magically reappear. His e-mail address is timsworkshop@frontier.com.

Serpent

Valleyview mall LaCrosse

I was there last night. I could not find ANY doors posted. Checked Penneys, Barnes & Noble and the main mall entrances near Penneys.
Maybe they changed their minds? I'm not going to ask them, but I guess I'll go back there for now.

professor gun

Thanks, Protias and Davegran for the card info! We will be working the La Crosse area. I know Serpent and his wife will too. :)

Resdon111

[strike]The Red Rooster Inn[/strike] Andrea's Red Rooster on the corner of Springdale and Watertown Rd in Pewaukee is very prominently posted. The sign looked to be at least 12 x 18in; I could read it clearly from my car moving at 40MPH.

Last edited:

Deek

I'd be willing to cover cost for whoever can set me up with about 100 "no guns- no cash" cards. I dont have the means to make a professional looking card. and a nice well made card I think would be taken more seriously then what I could make on my own. I've seen some postings around here I want be prepared.

Thanks for any help....

Big River Leather

No Name Bar Prescott, WI

Sign posted at their entrance. They were also at a meeting hosted by the Police Chief that was an informational meeting held for all Prescott Business owners. When I read them my No Guns No Cash card at the meeting, they said Good, we don't want them here. High Biker population at that bar. Good luck with that.

FWIW, this is the only business I have seen in Prescott that is posted.

Trip20

Sign posted at their entrance. They were also at a meeting hosted by the Police Chief that was an informational meeting held for all Prescott Business owners. When I read them my No Guns No Cash card at the meeting, they said Good, we don't want them here. High Biker population at that bar. Good luck with that.

FWIW, this is the only business I have seen in Prescott that is posted.

I left my tree stand yesterday to grab some lunch with a buddy. We went to a local bar and on the door was a no firearms sign. Not that interesting except that it was branded with the Tavern League of Wisconsin logo. Sure enough I looked at TLW's website and they're making signs available to their members. I wrote them a quick note through their contact-us page.

AaronS

I'd be willing to cover cost for whoever can set me up with about 100 "no guns- no cash" cards. I dont have the means to make a professional looking card. and a nice well made card I think would be taken more seriously then what I could make on my own. I've seen some postings around here I want be prepared.

Thanks for any help....

I also would like a pack of GOOD printed cards. I would pay for them also if any members want to put in the time to make them up for us.
Please feel free to let me know.

I left my tree stand yesterday to grab some lunch with a buddy. We went to a local bar and on the door was a no firearms sign. Not that interesting except that it was branded with the Tavern League of Wisconsin logo. Sure enough I looked at TLW's website and they're making signs available to their members. I wrote them a quick note through their contact-us page.

If the TLW is now on this anti rights kick we do need to let them know how we feel ASAP. I love my fish fry, and will fight to keep them!
I will put a letter together for the TLW Monday. Thanks for the heads up.

Resdon111

The Red Rooster Inn on the corner of Springdale and Watertown Rd in Pewaukee is very prominently posted. The sign looked to be at least 12 x 18in; I could read it clearly from my car moving at 40MPH.

Woops, my bad. They changed their name without me noticing. The place is called Andrea's Red Rooster now, not the Red Rooster Inn.

M

McX

my favorite local pizza place....................POSTED!

i will be dropping by there this week to give them the no gun no money card, get their address, return here and list them.

now i have to find another pizza joint here in town with the pizza i like. i am heartbroken.

Derango's Pizza, 3 mile and Douglas- Racine- POSTED.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.