Old article...
    http://www.fox11online.com/dpp/news/...-lambeau-field

Should add them to the list... You know, for... NEXT YEAR! :-D
    "I don't really care for "cream cheese"..."

Quote Originally Posted by Mlutz View Post
    Old article...

Here is a pic of the sign from Sunday. Sorry its not the greatest I may have been slightly intoxicated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nofirearms.jpg 
Views:	187 
Size:	55.8 KB 
ID:	7776  

Quote Originally Posted by Mlutz View Post
    Old article...

Doesn't really matter since the NFL doesn't allow people to be able to defend themselves. So I guess I'll add the NFL to the list.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Whos the IDIOT who SCREWED up the list on page one? It gives me a headache!
    Quit screwing around and put it back the way it was.

Quote Originally Posted by rimmer View Post
    Whos the IDIOT who SCREWED up the list on page one? It gives me a headache!
    Quit screwing around and put it back the way it was.
    Forum issue. I'll talk with John to start a new thread.

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

I apologize for being a little blunt and use inappropriate wording. I was trying to read the list and it was impossible to pick out the individual cities and stores with that bold print. It was also too jammed together. I thought I was going blind.
    I appreciate your troubles to repair the list as it was.
    Thank you Protias, or whoever you are.

Quote Originally Posted by rimmer View Post
    I apologize for being a little blunt and use inappropriate wording. I was trying to read the list and it was impossible to pick out the individual cities and stores with that bold print. It was also too jammed together. I thought I was going blind.
    I appreciate your troubles to repair the list as it was.
    Thank you Protias, or whoever you are.
    I'm doing what I can. I know there are some that need to be added to the list from the WCI facebook page, plus I need to go through Ace Hardware Stores as not all are posted.

New thread is here: http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...ights-%28v2%29

Yesterday was not my best and I was in a hurry to leave. I wanted to check the list as to the stores I was going to and I was taken back by that list format.
    My apologies again.
    Your doing a bang up job.

Founder's Club Member Brass Magnet's Avatar
    Protias is doing a good job.....but what we need around here is a forum integrated wiki page that any member can update. We'd get a whole lot more done that way without the burden riding on one member. I'm going to request something like that and see what John and Mike say.
    Last edited by Brass Magnet; 01-19-2012 at 12:24 PM.
    R[ƎVO˩]UTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Lex malla, lex nulla

Quote Originally Posted by Brass Magnet View Post
    Protias is doing a good job.....but what we need around here is a forum integrated wiki page that any member can update.
    Is this a good idea as not ALL forum members are on the same page? :wink: :wink: If ya know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Brass Magnet View Post
    Protias is doing a good job.....but what we need around here is a forum integrated wiki page that any member can update. We'd get a whole lot more done that way without the burden riding on one member. I'm going to request something like that and see what John and Mike say.
    Especially if I do something what most people call, a vacation. Not sure what that is exactly as it has been many, many years. But this year I am finally going to take one!

Herr Heckler Koch
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc.38 View Post
    Is this a good idea as not ALL forum members are on the same page? :wink: :wink: If ya know what I mean.
    :wink: :wink: I do know, "divide and conquer!" Beware geeks bearing gifts.

Good people ought to be armed as they will, with wits and Guns and the Truth.

Founder's Club Member Brass Magnet's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc.38 View Post
    Meh, if it becomes a problem they can just add a "wiki group" to the forum permissions. Everyone starts out in the group but if they abuse it, they're dropped. Pretty simple.
    R[ƎVO˩]UTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Lex malla, lex nulla

I might be a tad paranoid but I agree with Kc.38. The good thing is most of the active members here know each other and a list of "real" people could be put together for any projects like that.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by phleye View Post
    Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare. I work there and we have to go to "weapon training".....they will tell us what to do if we see someone walk in carrying a gun.....I'm glad I work from home. I carry at work everyday

Sorry I just caught this, so what is it they tell you to do?
    What part of "shall not be infringed" don't you understand?

Quote Originally Posted by Motofixxer View Post
    Applebees 4710 East Towne Madison (608) 244-1470 Email address is app149@whgroup.com

Has a No Firearms posted sign up, looks really similar to the ones Madison PD is selling. I got the email address for the management and sent an email over 2 weeks ago and have not received any replies. I mentioned the immunity, and posted the corresponding statute, the fact that Police have not duty to protect with case sites, also all the regular info. I also stated there clearly is a need for protection as evidenced in the attack on a woman in their parking lot in St Petersburg FL. There are plenty of other options right near by that are NOT posted, like Chili's, Pizza Hut, Outback Steakhouse, Olive Garden, THE Culver's, Red Lobster, Hooters, and more. There is another Applebees on the west side of Madison but unsure of their policy or management.

I have OC'ed in the Chili's with no issues. Even with likely a table full of law enforcement right nearby. In the parking lot I seen multiple cars with lots of little antenna's, then seen a table with 8-10 guys fitting description of off duty types, also noting couple of partial conversations. Or maybe they were Hams(not the funny, or the pork, but the guys that like the radio stuff)

Do we need an email campaign??? I think so.

applebees on the west sire(in the copps parking lot off whitney way) is posted.

Quote Originally Posted by RR_Broccoli View Post
    "The UPS Store" PD and Fish Hatchery Road (in the little strip mall) is posted.

Likewise, is the coffee shop and bakery immediately adjacent, "The Rolling Pin Bake Shop"

And down a little bit, Charter Communications is also posted. (They have an older sign though, it's been up for years, and may not match the specific outlines of the new law.)
    Went by the same strip mall (Fitchburg) and UPS Store no longer has the sign. Bake Shop and Charter are both posted still.
    "I can only be held responsible for my own stupidity." - Captain Nemo

Quote Originally Posted by RR_Broccoli View Post
    Went by the same strip mall (Fitchburg) and UPS Store no longer has the sign. Bake Shop and Charter are both posted still.
    You couldn't use the replacement thread could you? I fixed it in both places.

Goodwill in Beaver Dam

Sent from my ZTE Merit using Tapatalk

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728