• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Vancouver Meet?

The Patriot

Hey all,

I wanted to set up a meet somewhere. Was thinking about the Plainsman on Fourthplain? Or open to suggestions. I am available Tuesday-Saturday...(on vacation). If anyone is interested post or pm me.

Lucky_Dog

There is a meet of sorts tomorrow, 9 Oct, at the Hazel Dell Round Table Pizza.

One can also apply for an Oregon CHL if they show up between 1:30 and 3:30.

Lucky_Dog

I can't say but this is the address:
Round Table Pizza: Hazel Dell
616 NE 81st St # A, Vancouver, WA (360) 574-1666

The Patriot

Lunch

Hey all,

Next Saturday the 16th would be a good day. I was thinking The Plainsman restaurant which is a little west of the Albertsons that Kirk was cited at. If there is somewhere more centralized for everyone in Vancouver, I am open to it.

Scott

joejoejoe

Patriot, I am down for meeting this Saturday. You wanna do lunch. Should we shoot for 1pm? Let me know what you think.

Joe~

The Patriot

Saturday Lunch!

Hey Joe,

Saturday sounds good to me. 1pm is cool. Plainsman good for you, they have some good old fashioned home cooking style meals. If you have a thought I am open.