Thread: OC AND CC Question

OC AND CC Question

You can OC and CC at the same time correct?
    In a situation when seconds count-The police will be there in minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Recoil88 View Post
    Yes, with more than one firearm.

OC and CC are sort of mutually exclusive when it comes to one firearm though. Some areas, like a IWB with exposed handle is a "gray" area.

Many who OC have a secondary that they conceal.
    Last edited by TheQ; 10-07-2010 at 04:44 PM.
    Call for a cop, call for an ambulance, and call for a pizza. See who shows up first.

I am not a lawyer (merely an omnipotent member of a continuum). The contents of this post are not a substitute for sound legal advice from a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.

Comments and views stated in my post are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Michigan Open Carry, Inc. unless stated otherwise in the post.

Yes, if you have a CPL you can legally carry openly and concealed 2 or more pistols at the same time. But you will still need to be aware of all the pistol free zones where concealed carry is not allowed.
    Gun control isn't about the gun at all.... for those who want gun control it is all about their own fragile egos, their own lack of self esteem, their own inner fears, and most importantly... their own desire to dominate others. And an openly carried gun is a slap in the face to all of those things.

Quote Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
    Yes, if you have a CPL you can legally carry openly and concealed 2 or more pistols at the same time. But you will still need to be aware of all the pistol free zones where concealed carry is not allowed.
    Also remember to disclose if confronted by a LEO. Just because you're OCing -- you still have disclose if you're also carrying a concealed pistol!
    Call for a cop, call for an ambulance, and call for a pizza. See who shows up first.

I am not a lawyer (merely an omnipotent member of a continuum). The contents of this post are not a substitute for sound legal advice from a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.

Comments and views stated in my post are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Michigan Open Carry, Inc. unless stated otherwise in the post.

Ok thanks guys just wanted to make sure. I plan on getting a 1911 and OC'ing it while keeping another pistol or 2 CC.
    In a situation when seconds count-The police will be there in minutes.

Pretty much always when I open carry I am CCing a backup.

Exo 22:2 "If anyone catches a thief breaking in and hits him so that he dies, he is not guilty of murder.
    Luke 22:36: "Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luk 11:21 "When a strong man, with all his weapons ready, guards his own house, all his belongings are safe.

Yes, given that you have a CPL.

I have an M&P 9 for OC and an M&P 9c for CC/BUG, carry 17 round mags that work for both.

I usually carry 2 or 3 guns whether I am OCing one of them or not...

The others have taken care of the details !
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."