• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

NOVA Open Carry Litter Pick-up - 0845 Saturday 11-13-2010 - We NEED YOU!

ed

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
Thanks for coming out everyone! Had about 20 folks today!
DSC02153.JPG

Riana

An interesting time as always, Ed. We collected about 1/2 a car in our section, and a ridiculous amount of duct tape. Made for interesting conversation. :)

richarcm

I was able to almost put together a full wardrobe and 1/2 of a car. I think the best part of the whole thing were the Spiced Crab Boneless Bites at Buffalo Wing Factory....Mmmmmm

nova

good seeing you all. :cool:

mmmm BWF in Sterling and their 911 sauce ;)

nemo

Huh? When did you take the photo? Maybe that was when I wandered off to bring in the stragglers.

Sorry that I did not make it to lunch. I got directions, but then I got lost, so just went home.

Last edited:

nova

Huh? When did you take the photo? Maybe that was when I wandered off to bring in the stragglers.

Sorry that I did not make it to lunch. I got directions, but then I got lost, so just went home.

photo was taken before we all started picking up. :)

meo

sorry nemo

Sorry that I did not make it to lunch. I got directions, but then I got lost, so just went home.[/QUOTE]

sorry nemo, I have lived in sterling long enough that I drive out of habit,chances are I left out a turn.
Have never been lost, but been damn befuddled for months on end.
Ray