• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Challenge to gun ban on postal service property

amlevin

If you remove a key brick or two, the entire wall can fall. This is another attempt to remove one of the key bricks and with Heller and McDonald behind us this may well be successful. Here's hoping.

Mike

Site Co-Founder
Excellent - next step is to congressionalize this sort of attack on agency regulations such that all regulations which are stricter than 18 USC 930 are voided.

oneeyeross

I'm not sure if they still have that issue, but, at one time, there was a jogging course around the perimeter of the golf course. Some of the joggers reported seeing cougar on multiple occasions. The cougar followed the deer, which loved to come out on the course and browse. The greens keepers kept the grass nice and lush, guess it made it extra tasty as well? This was back in the mid 90's, before I transferred to Seattle...

amlevin

I lived in Colorado for a while before I retired. In my job I was blessed with "free golf" on average once each week from about March through October. Vendors would suggest we have an "off site meeting" and we'd retire to one of the 15 golf courses within a short drive of my office. One of the most beautiful courses was Arrowhead.

http://www.arrowheadcolorado.com/layout9.asp?id=188&page=3514

(check out the picture on the opening page of their site)

We would regularly encounter deer that "played through", an occasional bear, and even rattlesnakes. When we played there I started carrying my Mossberg 500 ATP-8 in my golf bag with a ski cap over the butt.

Sorry for the OT, now back to our regularly scheduled programing.